Saturday, November 22, 2014

WEEK 35

Somehow I managed to lose another 1.2 pounds this week!  My total is 68.4.  I'm thrilled with that. I've changed things up a bit.  I was not able to keep the "will power momentum" up (hate that phrase but that's for another time), and I have been stressing out over the try/fail lifestyle, and the crazy fluctuations when I eat sugar or do cardio, even if my calories in are less than my calories out.  It's been a long 8 months, and I'm ready for change.  So I have been gradually adding in all the food groups (faster than Dr. A's book recommends, though).  As of today I'm leveling off for a while at eating 3 Medifast meals a day and then eating healthy foods the rest of the day, not to exceed 2000 calories.  I've increased my exercise, mostly strength training but also cardio.  I'm aiming for 3-5 veg a day and lean proteins, not to exceed 10oz. a day.  I've only had small bites of fruit so far, but will add them in this week not to exceed two servings.  I will allow breads here an there, but will not make them part of my regular plan for a while.  Starches (potatoes, rice, pasta) will be only occasional. 
I'd still like to lose 15 pounds, but I'm fine with it being slow. 
My Holiday goal is to lose another pound (to reach 195), and maintain that until Jan. 1.  Then back to trying to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment