Saturday, November 15, 2014

AN IMPERFECT WEEK 34

Another week down, another 1.2 pounds down!  I'm really quite surprised because it's harder and harder to stay on track these days.  Evenings have become very difficult.  My old habits linger near the surface.  They are the reason I got so big to begin with.  I have to fight daily to not use food as a comfort/relaxation/celebration tool.  Especially now that winter is creeping in.  No more walks after dinner. (I guess I may have to face my dislike of the dark and cold and do them anyway.) Harder to get up and do a little exercise in the morning.  I think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder....I just want to curl up in a warm spot and read or watch TV, and my motivation for all of life diminishes.  So I have to remind myself daily that this is not what will make me feel better.  Get up and get moving!

So, I'm proud that I fought it enough to lose another pound this week, and I'm staying below 200!  I don't EVER want to see that number again!

No comments:

Post a Comment