Saturday, October 11, 2014

ANOTHER MILESTONE!

I am finally at my pre-pregnancy weight from my second/last pregnancy! It only took me 11 years and 355 days!  And the scale is creeping down again after my fluctuations.  I'm feeling pretty good right now.  I'm still in the six week challenge to lose 6% of my body weight (for me that was 12.7 pounds!).  I have 17 days left to lose 6 more pounds.  It's anyone's guess at this point, and I'm taking the pressure off myself.  I'm going to do my best and be happy with that.
So the numbers for this week:
Day 203/week 29 = down 3.2 pounds!  My total to date is 59.8 pounds!

In other news, I attended my college reunion/Alumni event this weekend, and met my coach for TSFL/Medifast, Gina Ruby, for the first time!  We had gone to school together for one year...she was a senior and I was a freshman, but we didn't know each other then.  We met through friends on Facebook, and she coached me by phone and email.  So it was really nice to meet her in person! There was pizza from the local favorite pizza place, and ice cream from the local famed dairy, but I passed on the pizza and had just one ounce of ice cream!  Good move, because any more may have messed up today's weigh-in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment