Saturday, September 20, 2014

WEEK 26-SIX MONTHS

It has been 26 weeks/6 months since I started my Medifast journey through Take Shape For Life.  I am down another 2 pounds this week for a total of 57 pounds!  I had slowed quite a bit, but my coach encouraged (railroaded :) me to join a 6 week weight loss challenge to get me back on track.  So far it has helped.  My mindset is much better.  I've had to face several events and a lot of stress this week.  I haven't been 100% on my eating plan, but I've been better, and it showed in my 2 pound loss.  For this challenge I need to lose 6% of my body weight...that's quite a lot for me, especially after already losing over 50.  But it IS possible...more even if I push it.  But I'm not about pushing...I just want to keep going and not lose focus. 
It's time to take measurements and pictures again.  I'll get to that soon!
Thanks again for my reader support!

No comments:

Post a Comment