Saturday, September 6, 2014

Week 24

Bleh. Up 0.8 pound. Didn't really "deserve" a loss this week anyway...too much cheating.  Even ate a couple Atkins (sugar free) peanut butter cups. Just tired of all this.  It's so hard to keep up in "real" life. 
But I'm still gonna hang on.  I just bought six months worth of lean meats/fish/poultry and veggies that will be delivered to me and packed into my freezer for me.  All individually packaged.  Trying to eat better quality, lower fat/preservatives, but still be somewhat convenient.  And keep me out of the grocery store!
I saw a behavioral coach yesterday...I will take her advice (keeping that part personal).  But today I'm not overly positive.  Just tired, I guess, and bummed about the gain.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to ebb and flow, my friend . . . at least you're not losing and gaining the same pound over the course of 6 months -- keep at it!

    ReplyDelete