Saturday, April 26, 2014

WEEK 5 WEIGH IN

Total for week five = down 2.2. Grand total=23 lbs.  Who can complain about that?  Not me.  The jury is still out on whether it was a good idea to go off program for Easter Sunday.  I might have lost another 2 pounds if I hadn't. 
This week was a tough one, but not my toughest.  At least I knew to expect the immediate increase after eating off program.  But it also came off by Wednesday.  And 2.2 pounds more in a week is good.  But I had fatigue and hunger issues again.  I don't really know why.  I saw a doctor about the occasional lightheadedness when I bend/stand, but he didn't seem concerned.  Thinks it's a side-effect from a med. I'm on.  Having some nosebleeds this winter, but usually they don't continue this late.  And they are at least once a week now...two this week.  I thought all this related to BP going down, but doc says it's not low enough to go off meds.  Nothing hindering my lifestyle yet, so I will wait it out.  My moods were down this week too.  Maybe I'm just tired all around. 

2 comments:

  1. Continuing to pray for you, Andi! Body chemistry is such a curious thing, I will pray the dizziness and nosebleeds go away. Have they tested you for anemia? You're doing great!! Every week you lose...no matter the amount, is a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes,had full bloodwork done.

    ReplyDelete