Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SIX MONTHS???!!!

Wow.  I don't know if I can keep this up for 6 months.  This has been a very long 11 days.  I'm hungry so much.  I'll admit, it's slowly getting better.  And I have more energy. But I really miss food....real food. 
Tonight I baked up some Pillsbury Crescent rolls for my kids because the package was going to expire soon.  I ate my healthy dinner first, but the aroma did me in and I ate about 1/2 of a roll.  A part of me says "Hey! I am only getting about 900-1000 calories a day!  A few more calories isn't going to stop me from losing weight.  It's simple math."  But the program guide says even one piece of bread can mess up the chemical "magic" I've got going on right now.  Bottom line...I cheated.  Guilt.  But guilt will just lead me to more eating eventually.  So I have to rise above it.  But FEAR jumps in now...what if I don't lose this week?  I cheated Saturday and today, and I used salt a few times without asking my coach if that is allowed.  I'm still using artificially sweetened drinks, although I've significantly reduced them.  Caffeine down a lot. But I lost 10 pounds last week....won't my body be trying to hold onto it now?  AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! 
I am so afraid of always being this big.  So afraid of failing at this program.  Craving food and afraid of food all at the same time!!
How can I possibly keep this up for 6 months?

2 comments:

  1. You can do this today. It's really hard to live six months all at once, so just do today.

    ReplyDelete